I’m not married to this boy and we have a child together I found out that he gave my child his lovers name (he’s still in relationship with the person because she’s white). Now I’m in skul running around with my child back and forth, school is crazy, she’s at his place. As a the mother can I take it up and change my child’s name because we aren’t married legally the child belongs to me? I’m really drained because if she’s with him he doesn’t let me see her till I want to come get her. I don’t have parents that’s the only option I have keeping her with him.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s